Chiropractic is for everyone! not just blue collar workers injured on the job, athletes with pulled muscles, accident survivors with whiplash, the very young or the elderly. Every year , more and more people of all ages and from all walks of life are turning to chiropractors to improve their performance. Ballerinas and quarterbacks...heavy weight champs and royalty, are all among chiropractic's celebrity patients, past and present. If you are not one of them you need to ask yourself, why not? You cannot believe that you are doing everything for you and you family's health if chiropractic is not included in your life or your family's .
Here are few of the Famous Celebrities and Athletes Under Chiropractic Care: They all have the ability to choose any health care in the world, but they have unanimously chosen chiropractic for it's health and life enhancing capabilities!
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger Governor of California, Mr. Olympia and Movie Super Star."…it's really terrific, and I know that first hand. That's why I always will be traveling around, all over the world, talking highly about the profession of chiropractic. You chiropractic doctors are really miracle workers, and that's why it's really great to have you here, part of the Arnold Classic. Because, like I said, the Arnold Classic and Fitness Weekend are about health and about fitness and preventive care."
2. Dan O'Brien, Decathlon - "You obviously can't compete at your fullest if you're not in alignment. And your body can't heal if your back is not in alignment. It was the holistic idea that I liked about chiropractic and tat is what track and field is about. Every track and field athlete that that I have ever met has seen a chiropractor at one time or another. In track and field, it is absolutely essential. Chiropractic care is one of the things I think that no one has denied or refuted." "If it were not for Chiropractic, I would not have won the gold medal."
3. Appearing in films like The Patriot and Braveheart has taken its toll on Mel Gibson. "You get hurt all the time. All you gotta do is just like eight takes of running down a hill and you twist an ankle," the action pic veteran tells TV Guide Online. "I got a chiropractor to come along to the [Patriot] shoot, because they can actually stick you back together within 15 minutes. He used to come every other week, from Los Angeles to South Carolina - spend a week and work on the entire crew. All the stunt guys were like, 'Oh, fix my disc.' He's putting their discs back in. The guy's amazing."
4. Joe Montana, One of the most recognizable celebrity/athletes, holder of four Superbowl rings, three Superbowl MVP's and Player of the Year in 1990 has just agreed to become the spoke person for Chiropractic in the State of California. "Chiropractic care works for me."
5. Fred Funk, PGA Tour Professional - "I do believe chiropractic has really benefited my game. Over the last three years, I feel I have become more exposed to, and knowledgeable about, the benefits of chiropractic for me and my game. I realize how your body can get out of balance, and chiropractic care helps....."
Please don't take your health for granted. Unfortunately, it is difficult for any individual to fully appreciate his or her health until it's gone, and when this happens the first symptoms may be the last one i.e. healrt attack, stroke, or kidney failure. Remember symptoms are the last thing to appear in a disease process.
Make the intelligent choice! Join these celebrities and 30 million other Americans who utilize Chiropractic for every aspect of their lives, simply because, Chiropractic enhances the health and performance of every human being, from grandchildren to grandparents!
It may seem counterintuitive, but we often advise getting chiropractic care even if you aren't in pain. Why? Because it's also a highly effective preventive modality, and if you can nip a problem in the bud and avoid it entirely, you save yourself significant pain and suffering down the road.
If you or your family have not been screened for nerve interferrence make an appointment today and make the effort to improve your health!!
Walk-ins / Tuesday nights/ weekends /call for appointment at 407-295-1077!